1. Anti-sharp: Although industrial aluminum profile products have high hardness, they are easily scratched by sharp objects, so the industrial aluminum profile frame should be kept away from sharp objects as much as possible;
2. Wipe frequently: Although the industrial aluminum profile is corrosion-resistant, if the industrial aluminum profile frame gets water during use and we don't wipe it in time, the surface of the aluminum profile will leave a watermark. Not only affects the beauty, but also causes certain damage to the frame;
3. Ground leveling: Whether the aluminum frame is assembled or in later use, the ground must be level to avoid deformation of the frame due to different bearing capacities of the aluminum frame;
4. Protective film: When assembling the aluminum profile frame, a protective film should be affixed to the surface of the frame to prevent scratches or bumps on the aluminum profile during the assembly process;
5. Frequent cleaning: If the aluminum profile frame is stained with some oil stains or chemicals, it should be cleaned with a cleaning agent in time. The cleaning agent should be a neutral detergent. After cleaning, it needs to be wiped dry in time;
What are the main methods of processing aluminum products?